In Search of Ballerinas to Perform At Glastonbury
The Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble came about when 3 friends had a great idea late one night in their Mum's garage. They wanted to re-create their album 'You Make Me Real', using real instruments, real people, not just machines. Check The Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble in action.
Playing with the idea, they made a video. They triplicated themselves and three became ten. Never content with just a big idea, they got carried away. "If three can be ten, why can't we have dancers?" said one. "How about ballerinas?!" Said another. The result was 'Bop'.
Then Mr Glastonbury saw 'Bop'. He not only fell in love with The Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble. He wanted the ballerinas to boot.
AND HERE WE ARE, WE NEED YOU TO MAKE US REAL
We're looking for
* 4 x classical style ballerinas to perform their own choreographed piece to 'Bop' at The West Holts stage, Glastonbury, 25th June
* Entrants should submit their choreographed performances via firstname.lastname@example.org (just send us a link to a youtube or vimeo video of your performance)
* Competition closes 23rd May (feel free to submit before then!)
* 4 x weekend passes to Glastonbury.
* Backstage camping at The West Holts Stage.
* Hospitality for the day of the performance.
* Money to cover petrol, car hire etc from London or south west UK.
* Tutu hire if necessary
* Tickets to see the Ensemble perform at Bush Hall, London 4th May.
Don't hesitate to contact: email@example.com if you need more info.
We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with!